script src='http://googlepage.googlepages.com/player.js' type='text/javascript'/>

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Slap O' the Week

So being the baller that I am I've installed an extremely simple little mp3 player on the blog that starts to play when you open up the blog. My friends ridicule me for having a pretty insane taste in music, so we'll try to keep this to stuff we're pretty sure most everyone will be into

I'm thinking, that being the huge music fans (especially of stuff that the general public isn't hyped up on yet) that we are, that me (B.S.) and L.G. would throw up a new song every five to seven days or so to update you on some slumpers out there that, hopefully, no one else is listening to yet.

To start us off, we have a track from DJ Moondance. He's a mash-up guy, very similar to the well known DJ, "Girl Talk." The song only gets better as it progresses, and the last 20 seconds or so are some of the illest notes i've ever heard put together, so take the time to see that track through to the end. Above, is a link of where you can download all this guy's stuff, completely legal.


Enjoy, ill thugs!

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment