script src='http://googlepage.googlepages.com/player.js' type='text/javascript'/>

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Could it be?

Along with the launch of our official domain name for the (hopefully not too distant future) webethe111.com comes the decision for a final, official-like version of a logo for our business endeavors. Most of the efforts posted on here have been me (B.S.) idly scribbling away in the late hours of the night, but me and L.G. sat down today together for a marathon session of tweaking the logo. Below is the final result. We're still sitting on it and are gonna give it some deep (oh it can get deep) thought and hopefully have simple, clean looking logo shirts before school gets out. As always, feedback is our friend, we love to hear what people have to say.





Here's a little trinket of a logo I fiddled with right before I made this post live. I think it'll be a great design to get on the back-neckline area of an official tee, but what do I know?




"By God, is that 111's logo *yack*" -Phil Collins

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment