script src='http://googlepage.googlepages.com/player.js' type='text/javascript'/>

Friday, May 29, 2009

I swear I can explain....

Basically, I just drew an enormous phallic image on a hat, and colored it in. TO be honest, it's not even really suggestive of a penis, more less, it is a penis. A penis riding a skateboard to be exact, and here's why. As much as I thought our customer base would love giant private parts adorning their outwear (especially their ill-fitting trucker-hats), there's an actual rationale for my actions. In the acting company I'm involved with at my school we (the juniors) do a tribute show the seniors every year. It's an original play in which we all play one of the seniors as a character. The guy I'm portraying is more or less crazy, and let's just say that a penis riding a skateboard, for him, will be like Christmas morning....maybe he's not that weird, but none the less I'm doing this as a tribute to him and as a parting gift. I hope it doesn't get in trouble with Policeman with sexual insecurities (I can only assume there are many of them).



While this is far from my most accurate or artistically sound design, I think the 90s style layout and coloring makes for a crazy-looking unique hat.

When I get more time on my hands I'll be sure to take some nice, lit shots where the color isn't faded and where more detail (you know you want it) is visible.

"Hm, there's a dick on my screen, I am undoubtedly leaving 111's site" -Usain Bolt

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment