script src='http://googlepage.googlepages.com/player.js' type='text/javascript'/>

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Well...

Okay, so it's been a month, my bad, it was finals week, then it was summer, then I became lazy and all of a sudden 4 weeks had passed. I'm sorry. Not that anyone reads this (yet), but my apologies to, I guess myself, regardless, things are back on track, you can take my word for it.

In the process of getting actual process of getting clothing out there, me and L.G. are on step...I don't know the number of steps actually, but we're still in the design phase. There are too many good ideas cooking in my brain for me to pass this opportunity up. With that being said, incrementally, slowly but surely, shirts are definitely going to be released and printed, there is no doubt in my mind that will be a done deal before the month is over, this time, with plenty of updates. So check back in for info on THAT.

In other news, I haven't been drawing as much as I should or like to, so for the time being I'll be making sure to post as much art and prints/concepts as I can in hopes of keeping myself sharp. This first one came out alright... eh, I'm not even really that pumped about it, but since this site hasn't been updated since June 2nd, BRING THE SHIT ON!




"Mmmmm, 111, yum." -Of Mice and Men (The mice not the men)

No comments:

Post a Comment